Monday 24 June 2013

Freedom - Outfit of the Day~

Greetings my lovelies,

I have finally finished my exams! I shall never sit another A Level exam again in my life! Praise The Lord! There are no words to describe the joy I feel right now! Exclamation marks!

Despite the fact that I only finished today, on Friday I went to a little end of exams shindig because all my friends finished before me. It was a pretty chilled and casual thing, but I really liked my outfit so I  thought I would share it with you.




I am in love with the pattern of this skirt, it alternates between a blue/purple flowery print and a black & white swirly print, and the elasticated waist means it's SUPER comfy. It looks far better without tights, but unfortunately the weather in England is far from summery at the moment, so tights were a necessity.

Skirt: Rokit Vintage (£10)
Top: River Island (c. £15 about 2 years ago)

Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment