Saturday 10 August 2013

Brighton Babyyyyy~

Hello my lovelies!

Today I come to you with a slightly different post - a travel(ish) post! On Thursday me and my friends Rosie and Heni hopped on a train and went to Brighton for a couple of days. It was a short trip but an utterly fabulous one nonetheless, particularly as I'd never been to Brighton before (despite the fact that it's only a 2 hour train journey away from me). It's such a beautiful town, and full of all sorts of weird and wonderful surprises.

Highlights: 

  • All the quirky vintage shops full of boxes of old black and white photographs 
  • Buying a journal made of a recycled book that someone received as a Christmas present in 1911
  • THE SEA
  • Chatting to the people in the henna tattoo place
  • 2 for 1 cocktails and fruity shots
  • Buying wine and Pringles at 2am
  • Stumbling across the open air cinema on the beach that was showing Les Mis
  • Burger King as the perfect hangover breakfast
Lowlights:
  • Being groped in the clubs far too much
  • ...
  • nope that's literally it
  • the only bad thing about the trip
Overall Rating:
A solid 9/10. A beautiful place that I need to go back to and explore fully. A++ would recommend.







Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment