Tuesday 18 June 2013

Introductions~

Greetings my lovelies! It is always polite to introduce yourself, so before I dive right in with this whole blogging malarkey, I thought I should explain who I am and what it is I'm doing here.

I'm Liv, I'm 18, I'm English, and come September (well, October) I shall be starting University. That will do for now.

This is my brand new shiny beauty blog (in case you couldn't tell from the title).  As the title also suggests, I'm also somewhat of a novice in the world of beauty. Although I've been wearing makeup and making myself look vaguely presentable to the outside world for most of my teenage life, it's only recently that I've actually been properly interested in the world of beauty and fashion. For the past few months I've been watching countless Beauty Gurus on YouTube, and I've been reading several fashion/beauty blogs and I have found myself hooked - there's something truly fascinating about watching people transform themselves with glorified face paint. So I thought I'd give it a go myself.

However, unlike all these Beauty Gurus, I am not skilled in the art of beauty. I can just about apply every day makeup and if I'm feeling really adventurous I can straighten my hair, but that's about it. But it's never to late to learn a new skill, so I thought I would document my attempts to become someone worthy of the title Beauty Guru, because you don't really see any 'ordinary' people out there doing things like this - they're all skilled artists with extraordinary makeup collections. Consider me your Average Josephine of the beauty world.

On here I'll post product reviews, hauls, particular outfits/looks that I'm especially pleased with and the like. This is a learning curve, so please bear with me, and try not to laugh if I end up failing miserable at all this and just looking like a (literal) clown.

Thanks for reading, hope you stick around :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment