Tuesday 13 August 2013

Letters to Me~

Hello my lovelies!

With results fast approaching (oh god THURSDAY), and uni on the horizon, I've been thinking a lot about my time at school. Secondary school (Year 7 - 13) was a mixture of fantastic times and absolutely terrible times, and I definitely made a lot of mistakes at school (of course I did, I started at age 11 an finished at age 18). So I've started a project called 'Letters to Me' in which I write myself a letter for every year of secondary school.

The first one is already up on Youtube (WHY won't it let me share the video to my blog?) and the rest will be coming over the next few weeks (I'm thinking 2 a week ish). Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss any of them!

Thanks for reading, let me know in the comments if there's any advice you'd like to give your past self about school. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment