Saturday 7 September 2013

Three Weeks...

Hello my lovelies!

Sorry it's been a while, as I sad in my last post, I've been in Turkey for two weeks enjoying 35 degree weather, brilliant sunshine, the warmest sea I've ever encountered, and rather a lot of cocktails. I will make a post about my trip sometime soon, but for now I thought I'd let you know what my life's going to be like for the next 20 days.

In exactly 20 days I am moving into my accommodation at university. I shall be studying for a degree in History at one of the top universities in the country and I am beyond excited and beyond terrified. I also have rather a lot to do before I move. So I thought I'd share with you my Before Uni To-Do List.


  • Buy kitchen equipment
  • Buy bedding
  • Buy stationary (folders, pens, highlighters, a planner, sticky-notes - so many sticky-notes)
  • Buy my Fresher's Week ticket for college when it's announced 
  • Buy Vampire Weekend ticket (a group of people I've been talking to for the past couple of months who are going to my uni have all decided we're going to see Vampire Weekend together in November)
  • Set up direct debit for fees/rent
  • Work out a budget
  • Say goodbye to the people I'm going to miss from home
  • Buy some more winter clothes with any money I have left over
As you can see rather a lot of money is going to be spent in the next 20 days...

As for blog posts, well I'll try to get as many up as possible before I go to uni as once I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to sit down and write blog posts. I also plan on finishing my 'Letters to Me' series on my Youtube channel before I go, the first two of which you can see here.

If any of you are starting university soon, let me know in the comments what you still have left to do before you go!

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment